July 5, 2013 by Jen Budge
Hi Everyone. Welcome to my blog. I Hope you are having fun HOPPING from one place to the next. I’m sure everyone has some fun things to show you today featuring Kiwi Lane Designs July Monthly Featured Sets which are Happy Trails, Wacky, Tiny Wacky, & Paradise. If you don’t know already you can save 10% on them in the Kiwi Lane Shop for the month of July!!!
You also have two chances to WIN with this blog hop today!!!
1. There will be a random winner from ONE of the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), that will be given a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop, for simply leaving a comment on one or all of the blogs. That’s right all you need to do is comment on the Blog Hop Blogs to be entered to win. But make sure you do this ASAP this contest ends Sunday July 7th 2013 at Midnight MST.
2. You also have the chance to win a Rings Accessory Set at the bottom of my post. Make sure to check out how to be entered to win below!!!!
Here is my framed layout that I created using my D.T. Templates. As always I love being able to see what my page is going to look like before I ever cut into any of my paper or begin to crop any of my photos. The options are endless with the unlimited amount of creative layouts you can create using your Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.
D.T. SETS USED:
Happy Trails: 2A, 2B Tiny Accents: 5T Rings: 1, 4 Tiny Wacky: 2T
Tags: 1 Tiny Tags: 1T, 3T, 4T Paradise: 4
Photo Set & Photo Mat Set
So I decided in my mind that I wanted to create a Pizza for this page since it was all about my son making Pizza! I pulled out my Rings #4 Template and began to work off of that. From there I looked for something that would work for the Cheese. I ended up using Tiny Wacky #2T. (repeated the shape in a circle when I traced it onto my paper to create the longer circular shape. Lastly b/c we are a Pepperoni Style family I grabbed my Rings #4 Template to trace the inner circle a few times to create Pepperoni’s.
Here is my completed 2-Page layout. I used Simple Stories 24/Seven Paper Collection Kit. What a great memory of a great day I spent with my son at Louie’s Pizza. It’s amazing how you can really go from a framed layout to a completed layout so quickly and easily.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS RINGS
ACCESSORY SET FROM KIWI LANE DESIGNS?
If so, pay attention, here’s how you can!!!
All you need to do is begin following me which you can do at the top right of my blog. (This is if you aren’t already doing so) Next Simply share this blog post which you can do at the bottom of this post by simply pressing on any of the social media links next to the SHARE THIS below. Then just simply leave me a comment below letting me know that you’ve done so. I will randomly select a winner on Saturday July 13th 2013 so all entries must share this post and comment by Midnight MST on Friday, July 12th 2013. Winner will be announced here on the blog and on my Facebook page by July 15th, 2013. So make sure to check back then to see if you’re the winner!!! Winner must respond within 3 days to win the prize. If I don’t hear from you I will announce another winner at that time. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
CLOSE UPS OF EACH PAGE
I thought you’d enjoy to see below!!!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS:
with the AMAZING CANADIAN Crafter Cari Locken
Complete list of our Blog Hop group TODAY!!!
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Monique Liedtke http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.nl/
- Jennifer Budge www.thingsthaticreate.wordpress.com
- Cari Locken http://myandmythoughts.blogspot.ca/
- Jennifer Nicholes craftingmoments.wordpress.com
- Regina Mangum http://thestampinbean.blogspot.com/
- Becki Adams http://beckiadams.blogspot.com/
- Julie Ann Cordero www.ourlifeinscraps.blogspot.com
- Jessica Laureano http://scrapping2boys.blogspot.com/
- Gail Owens www.glowormdesigns.blogspot.com